UX/ UI DesignerApply Now
The Senior UX Designer will collaborate on the Global Product team with other designers, product managers and developers, navigating between multiple trains to design omni-channel experiences (online and in stores) They will work as part of the Global UX team of researchers and designers, with a specific focus on design, ensuring design and strategy throughout the customer experience are well-tested, seamless, and intuitive.
Our team works in a fast-paced multicultural environment with people who are passionate about our customers, brands, and best practices. As a User Experience Manager, you’ll be responsible for be a thought leader in design within new site features, new site rollouts, component libraries, research and user tests.
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of UX Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices.
- Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time.
- Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside their core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Foster UX culture and principles within the group, while setting new standards in executional and operational excellence.
- Be responsible for and effectively advocate for users in a fast-paced, corporate climate, imparting day-to-day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business, and engineering
- 5 years of experience in UX Design
- 1 year of experience at a senior level
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
- Strong prototyping, branding and graphic development skills
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Abstract and Figma
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams and cross-functional stakeholders throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to build user interface mockups and prototypes
- Track record of designing and shipping successful platform experiences for consumer users or ability to work within a highly complex and collaborative environment.
- Mastery using design tools such as Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in prototyping with tools such as InVision and Figma
- Experience working in an Agile environment, collaborating on JIRA, Confluence and Abstract
- Experience working with research, testing and data/KPI to drive decision making
- Ability to conduct qualitative research to prove business and user value to designs
- Ability to strategically present UX work holistically
- Experience with ecommerce and social platforms in the beauty or luxury industry (plus)
- Experience balancing product, development, and user-centered goals to help shape overall product strategy.
- Experience working on a product from inception to shipment.
- Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.