Temporary Technical Designer-SweatersApply Now
Senior Tech Designer
Start date: ASAP
Assignment length: 3+ Months
Pay Rate: $50-$54/hr
• Represent the Company interest of universal and consistent fit and proper construction.
• Liaise with Design and Production to communicate company's point of view to vendors.
• Able to identify construction issues and quality concerns and recommend solutions to solve.
• Lead/facilitate fit sessions.
• Possess strong technical knowledge and pattern-making skills to act as a point person within the department.
• Communicate development and fit information, from initial concept through TOP samples, through written reports, phone conversations, and sketches and/or pattern corrections, in a timely manner.
• Maintain fit standards, written reports, records and samples.
• Create and maintain tracking reports of sample status.
• Able to support the process to onboard a new vendor.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Able to work in a hybrid environment, which may/will require working in person/in-office for a portion or all of a week based on the needs of the business
• In-person/in-office collaboration may be required for work centralized around product development, milestone meetings, fittings, and approvals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion or Art (or equivalent experience and education)
• 8+ years of related experience in Knits; Sweaters experience & pattern skills required
• Management experience preferred
• Keen eye for color, trend, detail, and construction
• Able to multi-task and prioritize based on business objectives
• Ability to act as a liaison between many departments; excellent communication and analytic skills.
• Must be detail-oriented, computer literate, and able to handle multiple tasks at once.
• Comfortable working in a hybrid environment – working in the office as well as remote work from home