Temporary Photo ProducerApply Now
Title: Temporary Photo Producer
Location: Bolingbrook, IL – Hybrid
Duration: ASAP – Roughly 6 months
Hours: Full time
Pay rate: $35 – $39
Hourly rate is commensurate rate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
Leading cosmetics retailer is seeking a Temporary Photo Producer to work in a studio located in the Corporate Office. The producer may be needed anywhere from 1 to 4 days per week and would be confirmed the week prior depending on workload.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Field all incoming product photography projects and ensure photography teams have information needed to deliver assets across all channels of brand communication.
- Work with Sr. Producer to manage photography production budgets related to projects in our studio including freelance invoices
- Source and direct a diverse group of freelance talent needed to deliver photography projects both in our studio
- Lead studio scheduling and project management utilizing tools to assign shots/projects to team members and to maintain a balanced workload including our Monday.com studio board
- Manage communications, timelines, and deliverables for all studio product photography
- Negotiate and execute contracts with freelance talent, vendors, and agencies, as needed.
- Assist Merch Coordinator as needed for all in studio projects including but not limited to checking in and organizing samples, reaching out on missing samples and returning samples to merchants
- At least 3 years of experience as a Producer for brand campaigns, product photography for both talent and product shoots.
- Proficient in all software and tools related to the production of photography, management of budgets, and project management including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Monday.com, Adobe Creative Suite and SharePoint.
- Excellent communication and organization skills and very detail oriented.
- Proven ability to deliver projects with accuracy and efficiency.
- Efficient time management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work in our Corporate Office, (Remote days may be possible at times but the majority of work will be done in studio)