Temporary Payroll CoordinatorApply Now
Job Title: Freelance Payroll Coordinator
Location: City of Industry, California
Pays: $20-$25 per hour
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
Schedule: Full-time & Hybrid
Start date: ASAP
As a Payroll Administrator, you’ll maintain time records, auditing payroll results, and processing manual/off cycle checks.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of our bi-weekly payroll; review and ensure accuracy of time records, track and deduct all wage orders, and other special payroll deductions.
- Ensures timely processing of all payroll transactions in accordance with labor standards and requirements, and company policy.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of efforts between payroll, human resources, and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data.
- You will be helping employees with any questions related to pay and their paycheck.
- Supporting the team with research and resolving payroll related issues.
- Processes wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court ordered payments in a timely manner.
- Stay up to date with current payroll laws associated with processing employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and other required reporting.