Temporary E-commerce Promotions SpecialistApply Now
Title: Temporary E-commerce Promotions Specialist
Location: Bolingbrook, IL 60440 – Hybrid 6x onsite per month minimum
Duration: ASAP – Roughly 6 months
Hours: full time
Pay rate: $40 per hour
Hourly rate is commensurate rate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains promotions calendar to ensure launch dates are met.
- Build and perform end to end testing of promotions to ensure accuracy and provide a positive guest experience.
- Cross-functional liaison between E-commerce Merchandising, E-commerce Marketing, Retail Pricing, IT as well as other departments to plan and execute online promotions and identify and implement improvements.
- Determine appropriate action to quickly fix guest facing promotional errors.
- Partner with Content team on product maintenance and other assigned tasks.
- Monitor and action on daily reporting and alerting.
- Aid in coordinating efforts for major promotional events by partnering with e-Commerce Merchants and Retail Pricing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues and blockers with IT Ops team.
- Own assigned ongoing events such as Mag/Tab, Newsletters, coupon code generation and coordination etc.
- Assist with other Digital Ad Hoc Projects as needed
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 1-3 years of experience in Retail Ecommerce promotions and pricing
- Team player with ability to motivate and work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to analyze data issues and produce working solutions.
- Demonstrated follow-through skills and the ability to problem-solve
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong organizational and follow through skill is required
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment and adapt to changes with quick turnaround
- Ability to manage the workload and conflicting priorities to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred. Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Experience in Ecommerce retail preferred
- Experience with promotions content tools and content manage systems (CMS) preferred
- Some on-call weekend hours required