Temporary Creative Project ManagerApply Now
Title: Temporary Project Manager of Social Creative
Company Description: Retail
Location: Bolingbrook, IL (Hybrid 6x / month)
Duration: 6 month (potential to extend)
Hourly Rate: $40-$46/hr
** Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and an estimate provided by JBC.
The Sr. Project Manager of Social Creative is responsible for coordinating and supporting the project needs of the Social Creative Team, across a wide range of campaign and special project initiatives. This individual will coordinate communication across stakeholders, lead comprehensive project planning
and assume accountability of on-time and efficient creation of marketing campaigns that help drive traffic and brand awareness.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage end-to-end project and task management, including attending KO meetings, working with Sr. Manager to assess resources and execution plan, and moving the work through appropriate pipeline.
- Serve as liaison between Creative teams and Strategy/Marketing teams, as well as external partners.
- Develop and manage timelines, budgets, and channel deliverables.
- Run review meetings in partnership with internal creative leads and tracks feedback to help facilitate edits/updates with internal and external creatives.
- Manage external partner communication and ensures alignments on timeline, deliverables, and strategy expectations to meet brief.
- Collaborate actively with internal creative partners to communicate feedback to external partners and ensure updates are being made in accordance with creative leadership feedback.
- Proactively anticipate creative team needs, both internally and externally. Support the creative team by ensuring accountability across channel deliverables.
- Manage multiple, complex projects at any given time across various brand initiatives.
- Work closely with teams to coordinate briefings for Creative projects and gather all necessary information and details.
- Coordinate communications between in-house Creative teams and creative agencies to help facilitate a frictionless process for all.
- Learn and uphold/enforce team processes for effective execution, inclusive of cross-functional workflows and considerations.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field (marketing, project management, design, business management)
- 5+ years of experience in project management, trafficking, or creative services, preferrable in social media and/or digital channels
- Knowledge of video creation and production is highly preferred.
- Creative agency experience a plus
- Positive attitude, proactive creative thinking, time management, organizational skills, and keeping projects on track and on budget.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Ability to multi-task on several projects at once.
- Portfolio highly preferred.