Temp Sample AdminApply Now
Title: Temp Merchandise Sample Admin
Location: Onsite in City of Industry
Assignment Length: 2 months with potential extension
Monday – Friday, Full-Time (40 hours per week).
Pay rate: $18 per hour
- Responsible for the organization of samples including but not limited to receiving, processing, and distributing.
- Manage internal tracking efforts for real time status of all sample categories.
- Monthly inventory, organization and purging of sample closets.
- Assists in maintaining tracking process for handovers for assigned tag colors and real time status of all sample
- Assists Studio Ops Coordinator as needed with counts and communication to studio on all SSN Code handovers.
- Assists in pulling product for applicable categories and passing off per calendar date in an organized manner and
- providing information on status of needed samples
- Acts as a liaison between both internal and external partners on the status of samples.
- Establishes and maintains strong communication with all HQ teams involved with samples
- Performs other job duties as needed
- Minimum of High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Ability to maintain key relationships with business partners.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and complete multiple projects with effective time management skills.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.