Temp Project Manager, Store DesignApply Now
Title: Temporary Project Manager for Store Design
Location: New York City, NY – onsite 3 days per week
Duration: 6 months, possible extension
Hours: Full time
Pay range: $45-50/hr (depending on experience)
- Work within a team of project managers who are responsible for the day to day management of new store projects as well as renovation projects for retail stores.
- Produce schematic design and design development packages for new wholesale locations and retail stores and renovations.
- Responsible for project management including; design, construction, millwork shop drawing/finish sample review, budget and schedule maintenance for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain constant dialogue with vendors and internal teams.
- Degree in Architecture and at least 5 years of experience in retail design or high end residential architecture
- High proficiency in AutoCAD 2018 (or more recent version).
- Proficiency in Adobe applications, Microsoft Suite and SketchUp/Rhino/3d rendering software.
- Must have a high level of design skills; ability to sketch
- Knowledge of millwork standards, details and construction.
- Excellent and professional negotiation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience on site reviewing construction and shop fit installations
- Not required, but additional language skills a plus
- Understanding of work in the metric system and working outside of the US.