Temp Financial Planning AnalystApply Now
Hourly rate $40/hr
Title: Financial Planning Analyst
Company Description: Luxury Beauty Retailer seeks a qualified Financial Planning & Analyst, to support our corporate headquarters. This team member will work with the finance and business teams to provide expense forecasts, seasonal budgets, monthly close, month end reporting, real estate planning, and capital expenditures. As well as special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
Location: Remote – Contract only
Hourly Rate: $35-$40 / hour
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
- Prepare monthly expense forecast files
- Assist with budgeting and monthly close processes
- Monitor and report actuals vs. plan on monthly basis
- Build seasonal P&L forecast
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Understand and comprehend key business drivers
- Develop real estate models
- Work independently on ad hoc reporting/analysis that is required throughout the yea
- Bachelor’s Degree Required and 3-5 years finance and/or general accounting experience; 2+ years of experience in Financial Analyst role or similar with background in financial planning, analysis and modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate financial data into understandable terms for Business Partners.
- Strong financial modeling skills required.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Onestream and Tango a plus
- Previous experience in brick-and-mortar retail a plus