Temp Customer Service Rep – San AntonioApply Now
Temp Customer Service Rep
Location: Remote but must be based in San Antonio for training
- Provide assistance to viewers via phone and/or chat regarding account management, billing queries, content questions, and basic navigation of our site and applications.
- Make Disney Streaming product recommendations on each viewer interaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To excel in this role, you should have:
- A high school diploma or GED and at least one year of experience in customer service.
- Proficiency in Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Docs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent typing, phone, and computer navigation skills.
- High standards of written communication, including proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling in both English and Spanish.
- Good comprehension and documentation skills.
- The ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger tools.
- Familiarity with digital streaming services and devices.
- A positive, adaptive attitude, ready to switch gears to meet the needs of our viewers and team.
- Effective and professional communication skills.
- Robust time management skills to ensure productivity aligns with department standards.
- A sense of accountability, taking ownership of issues from start to finish.
- Willingness to work 365 days a year (including holidays) with 24-hour support availability.
- Dependable access to transportation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Chrome, and navigating Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu websites.
- Ability to navigate various digital communication channels efficiently to provide viewers with prompt, courteous, and accurate information.
- Multitasking and strong interpersonal skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Poise and professionalism even during high-volume situations.