Temp Administrative AssistantApply Now
Job Title: Temp Administrative Assistant
Location: Remote / Reports to office in Santa Monica, CA
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Per Week: 40.00
- Provide administrative support for numerous attorneys; provide general support to Business & Legal Affairs team, as needed.
- File digital documents.
- Answer inquiries appropriately with the utmost professionalism and courtesy.
- Review incoming document deliveries and distribute accordingly.
- Internal document distribution for entire business unit.
- Schedule meetings and conference calls.
- Maintain contacts and calendar information.
- Maintain Business & Legal Affairs status report.
- Proof legal documents and administer execution process.
- Manage office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and with multiple individuals in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work well and collaborate with executives and other support staff.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 2 – 3 years of administrative assistant experience.
- Must be discrete and maintain absolute confidentiality as this position regularly handles sensitive information.
- Legal assistant experience a plus.
- LEGAL ASSISTANT
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT