Temp ADA SpecialistApply Now
Title: ADA Specialist
Company Description: Leading Beverage brand
Location: Santa Monica, Denver or Columbus, OH preferred but will consider fully remote
Salary Range: 23-28/hr
We are seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Internal ADA Program Administrator to join our organization and support our internal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) program. As the Internal ADA Program Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring our company's compliance with ADA regulations and promoting an inclusive environment for individuals with disabilities within our workforce.
- Oversee and administer the internal ADA program to ensure compliance with ADA regulations and guidelines throughout the organization.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for employees with disabilities, providing guidance and support in requesting and implementing reasonable accommodations.
- Conduct thorough and confidential assessments of accommodation requests, including reviewing medical documentation and engaging in an interactive process with employees and their supervisors.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to accommodation requests, ensuring compliance with confidentiality requirements.
- Communicate with employees, supervisors, and HR to facilitate the provision of reasonable accommodations in a timely manner and ensure smooth implementation.
- Stay up to date with ADA regulations, court decisions, and emerging trends in disability accommodations to provide accurate guidance and ensure ongoing compliance.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the internal ADA program, identifying areas for improvement and implementing necessary changes.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Relevant certifications or advanced degrees are a plus. In-depth knowledge of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its implications in the workplace.
- Proven experience administering ADA programs, reasonable accommodations, or disability-related initiatives within an organizational setting.
- Familiarity with ADA compliance requirements, including familiarity with relevant sections such as Title I (employment), Title II (public entities), and Title III (public accommodations).
- Strong understanding of disability-related issues, reasonable accommodation processes, and best practices in fostering an inclusive work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with employees, managers, HR, and external stakeholders. Strong organizational and analytical skills to manage multiple accommodation requests, documentation, and program evaluation.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion and professionalism.
Help us create an inclusive workplace where everyone can thrive.