Tech Program ManagerApply Now
Title: Tech Program Manager
Location: Orlando, Fl (Hybrid onsite)
Compensation: $75-$85 hr W2
Compensation commensurate with experience and an estimate provided by JBC
We are seeking a Program Manager to join us onsite 4 days a week in the general Burbank Cali area for a long term contract engagement with the potential for perm.
The Senior Program Manager will also be responsible for developing a consolidated view of the program, and for program deliverables including calendars, cross-project dependencies, risk analysis, stakeholder coordination, and regular communication of status. This individual will work closely with various project owners to define the project team and assign responsibilities. The ideal candidate is passionate about coaching, development, and growth as well as the agile movement and the value that it brings to organizations.
Additionally, this role has the responsibility for coaching and mentoring program management team members at various levels.
- Guiding process development at a team level and managing high-risk, high-impact,
- Strategic technology programs and projects across a multi-disciplinary, multi-function group of technologists and business professionals.
• Program and Project Management Delivery
- Accountable and confidently leads and directs cross-functional project teams through highly visible and highly strategic transformation programs, which often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration and interaction with project sponsor team from start to finish
- Create full-scale master program and project schedules and communication plans consisting of multiple projects or components
- Establish program and project financial forecasts including resource plans and other expense plans
- Sponsors process and practice improvements in the project management environment and serves as a catalyst for project management excellence
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the program’s vision, objectives, scale and scope of work, expected outcomes, business value and impact, timelines, roadmaps, resource level requirements
- May provide leadership and coaching for a small team of project managers assigned to the program
- Establishes strong partnerships and engagement with project stakeholders
- Creates governance practices and protocols to control and monitor the program/projects
- Provides management oversight, aligns and leads cross-functional and international project teams to ensure critical day-to-day program/project deliverables progress forward to deliver specified requirements, objectives, and value
- Identifies gaps in the project team’s accountability and ownership of deliverables
• Vendor and International Team Management
- Oversees and align with 3rd party vendor and international team’s PM to ensure deliverables are complete in a timely manner
- Demonstrate flexibility to align with international time zones as necessary
- Evaluates and harmonize vendor’s timelines/schedules and cross-project dependencies to ensure alignment with overall program objectives
- Drives escalations to remediate risks/blockers impeding vendor’s forward progression, as necessary
• Financial Management
- Responsible for finance/budget responsibilities for programs of high complexity and large budgets (>$60M).
- May support the driving the outcome of the Project Approval request and managing RFP processes.
- Analyzes, measures and recognizes the financial impact of various project actions, participates in analyzing and using financial data to identify key project issues, and maintains budget tracking and monitors budget expenditures
• Status Reporting
- Prepares program/project status reports to demonstrate project overall health, key performance indicator (KPI), risk, issues, accomplishments, next steps, and escalation requests
- Proactively identifies and resolves resource constraints, issues, and risks on programs/projects to meet program commitments
- Prepares executive-level project status presentations and dashboards
- Creates data visualization elements to provide a graphic demonstration of project analytics and
- Leads with practicality and wisdom in the midst of competing priorities and diverse personalities.
- Utilizes highly developed communication skills to facilitate project-related conversations with
- technology senior leaders/managers/directors and service owners alike, and driving tasks and project dependencies to completion across multiple supporting teams
- Thorough understanding of product and software development lifecycle processes, procedures and tools and/or thorough understanding of network infrastructure deployment.
- Thorough understanding of technical project delivery with a focus on Agile delivery and Agile delivery tools such as Jira, Rally, VersionOne etc.
- Supports project management projects in the enterprise software space (SaaS, PaaS, and OnPrem) with integrations across diverse environments.
- Well-versed at using modern work management and collaboration tools (Smartsheet, JIRA, MS