Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)Apply Now
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: CST/MST/PST Remote
Rate: $75-$100 hr W2
Compensation based on Experience and an estimate provided by JBC
We are seeking a Sr. Software Development in Test Engineer to join our Engineering Services team to build test automation and processes to ensure the quality of our internal systems.
- Develop automated test frameworks and suites on UI, API and Integration levels of testing using python or other OO language
- Participate in design discussions for our platform to help evolve the platform in a way that enables richer testing scenarios that simplify defect detection and prevention
- Assist with triage, diagnosis, and resolution of issues discovered across teams.
- Contribute to end-to-end acceptance tests
- Where necessary, develop and execute manual test cases to detect issues that cannot be detected through automated means
- Drive the conversion of manual tests to automated whenever possible.
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on software test development experience, including both functional and non-functional test development
- Proficiency with Python AND other OO language
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and agile approaches
- Strong desire for establishing and improving product quality
- Experience building or improving test automation frameworks .
- Proficiency CICD integration and pipeline development in Jenkins, Spinnaker or other similar tools.
- Proficiency in UI automation ( Selenium, Robot, Watir)
- Experience in Gherkin ( BDD /TDD )
***PYTHON is a must have. You should be familiar with writing queries in SQL