Social Media SpecialistApply Now
Client: Consumer Goods Brand
Title: Temp Social Media Specialist
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: $25-31/hr
*Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
Have recent direct experience working within the Meta Business Suite and Facebook Ads Manager
· Monitor Facebook Ad library daily.
· Have comprehensive knowledge of popular social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.), social media news, platform updates and trends.
· Be comfortable leading social media trainings. Excellent communication skills and coaching ability both on camera and in person.
· Plan and execute social media education including video tutorials, documents, programs and activities under minimal oversight. Provides direction to the Creative team, when needed, to execute graphics, images and videos.
· Help craft surveys to send to compile results to quantify success of social media education.
· Assist in assembling social media recaps that report on key social listening metrics and other relevant key performance indicators.
· Have outstanding copywriting skills to produce video scripts, social media post captions and other social media education materials.
· Coordinate and update internal company extranet pages with up-to-date social media education pieces.
· Help manage social media projects through project management software (Adobe Workfront) to ensure deadlines are met and deliverables are reviewed by key stakeholders.
· Help research and test each set up step within Facebook and Instagram to create tutorials, FAQ, and help trouble shoot sales force questions
· Assist in creating additional education on social ads
· Assist with executing social ad creative examples
· At least 3-years of experience working in paid and organic social media. Agency experience a plus.
· A background in marketing, digital media, journalism, direct sales, the beauty industry or corporate training a plus.
· Outstanding communication and writing skills.
· Comfortable working on camera and presenting to large audiences.
· Strong project management skills with a high attention to detail
· Bilingual English-Spanish speaker preferred.