Social Media ManagerApply Now
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Pay: $40/ hr
Location: New York, NY
- Develop & manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities that engage current customers & acquire new customers. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, creating and posting content, staying abreast of trending topics and industry news, etc.
- Oversee influencer, blogger & media outreach to drive brand awareness. Be well-versed in being able to identify strategic influencer and media partnerships/opportunities.
- Develop content to complement marketing calendar and promotions. Determine appropriate timeline for posting, engaging, and optimizing content specific to each platform.
- Record, film and shoot editorial content to be published on company social channels. Manage on-camera talent as needed.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and PR teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and effectiveness.
- Generate dialogue, buzz, interaction, trending topics/content and conduct outreach for potential influencer partnerships for the brands.
- Monitor fans and follower communication, and respond in a helpful, brand-positive manner.
- Conduct on-going trend and competitive analysis to inspire content ideas and build relevance and engagement on brand social channels.
- Moderate the collection, curation, and integration of user-generated content on social media and the e-commerce website.
- Manage weekly/monthly campaign performance reporting.
- Develop an engaging and brand-aligned content calendar every month.
Skills & Experience
- BA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in social media content creation. Experience managing large social/digital channels preferred.
- Understanding of the social media universe of communities, social analytics tools.
- Experience working with high profile influencer and celebrity talent.
- Fragrance industry experience required.
- Digital photography skills and a creative eye required.
- Photoshop experience a plus
Salary (or hourly rate) is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.”
* Local US based candidates only