Social Media DirectorApply Now
Job Title: Social Media Director
Job Location: Hybrid – New York, NY
Salary Range: $80,000 – $130,000
“Salary OR hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.”
Our client is a Digital Marketing Agency seeking a full-time Social Media Director with strong experience leading strategy and overseeing execution of content on social media channels to support omni-channel marketing objectives. The ideal candidate will be an expert at developing and overseeing social media content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter and more. The candidate must be strategic, organized, and demonstrate clear communication skills with both clients and internal teams. Proven ability to leverage data and analytics to provide qualitative analysis and content and//or strategy optimizations is critical.
- Lead social content strategy and provide production oversight for omni-channel content. This includes social calendar creation, content ideation, social copy creation, creative direction, community management, and more.
- Track, analyze, and optimize against KPIs and present key insights in a compelling format on a monthly basis
- Stay current on platform updates/innovations and competitors, ensuring that best practices are being applied across all channels and learnings are shared cross-team
- Work with the paid media team to support campaigns with data-driven content recommendations and oversee production of deliverables
- Embody the voice of the brand through at every touchpoint, leveraging channel-specific tactics that adhere to algorithm best practices
- Delegate tasks and provide comprehensive feedback for a team of talented social media managers and creatives in terms of copy, creative, and platform-specific optimizations.
- Oversee production timelines ensuring the smooth delivery of large scale projects, managing both internal and client priorities.
- Lead communication with clients regarding social content timelines, content performance/KPIs, reporting, incremental opportunities, brand strategy, and feedback.
- Oversee and own the production process of social media content. Be the gatekeeper of style guides, marketing priorities, and legal considerations.
- Identify and share trends in social media with global social network.
- Measure and analyze content effectiveness with metrics that establish, validate, and continuously iterate on the various content strategies. Be able to effectively share it all with clients.
Exceptional communication skills — oral and written. This role will work closely with junior staff, senior managers, internal leadership, and clients.
Strong project management skills to ensure existing projects run smoothly and new opportunities are scoped and executed efficiently.
Excellent presentation skills and experience sharing new ideas with clients. Social platform expertise needed: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and other basic marketing tools.
Understanding of Google Analytics, and other ways to measure content success.
Thoroughness and keen attention to details, especially under tight deadlines.
Experience in gaming or E-sports vertical a plus.
Acquire firm grasp of numerous brands and diverse businesses.
Prioritize and effectively delegate and manage numerous jobs simultaneously.
Anticipate problems and identify viable solutions.
Understand how the social department functions within the global network.
Knowledge of social platform best practices, regulations, and other marketing fundamentals with respect to digital editorial, video, and social media content.
BA in communications, journalism, content marketing, or equivalent work experience.
6- 8 years experience in content creation at an agency, publication, or brand.
At least 4 years experience in content strategy.
At least 2 years management experience.
Some agency experience preferred.
BENEFITS: Our client is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training. With offices across the globe, we are focused on increasing our network, client base and digital services to the biggest brands on the planet. We are “One,” we know how important it is not just to have the best people in the world working with us, but to also recognize and reward this talent. What’s stopping you from joining our award winning team