Senior Social Media ManagerApply Now
Title: Sr. Social Media Manager
Company: Beauty company
Location: NYC Hybrid (1-2x a week on-site)
Job Type: 6+ months
Hourly Rate: $30-35/hr W2
Salary (or hourly rate) is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
- Plan and execute Content Strategy for all brand social channels – Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, YouTube, Twitter, etc
- Responsible for developing content calendars for Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter for the US and liasing for international markets.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service team on social listening and response.
- Engage with audiences across social platforms, driving audience growth.
- Apply learnings for the ongoing developing of global platforms on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Weibo, WeChat and others.
- Develop strategies to support product launches and to increase conversions around our editorial calendar/brand stories
- Brief Design team and manage communication for global brand content and campaign assets ensuring cross-functional feedback that aligns with overarching strategy for key launches.
- Manage digital ad buys on social platforms.
- Oversee social ad campaigns in North America and international markets, managing and briefing digital agencies, and ensuring we are meeting the proper KPIs.
- Define KPIs, measure ad campaigns effectiveness, engagement and funnel
- Responsible for monthly reporting. Use social media tools to create monthly reports to track KPIs. Identify content and language that perform best on platforms.
- Oversee influencer relationships and programs with the brand, managing relationships with beauty bloggers and vloggers.