Senior Director of Growth MarketingApply Now
Title: Senior Director of Growth Marketing
Location: Culver City, CA (Hybrid)
Company: Direct-to-consumer Loungewear Brand
Salary / hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
Our client is looking for a consumer-obsessed Sr. Director of Growth Marketing to lead all customer acquisition strategies across the full funnel. In this role, you will be responsible for creating our channel expansion & optimization strategy, building out our efforts to deploy the budget against customer/member acquisition goals, and refining our attribution modeling. You’ll inherit and continue to build a team that executes across paid social, display, TV/CTV, direct mail, podcast, affiliate, paid influencer, and media strategy/infrastructure. You’ll be encouraged to test, learn, take risks and bring our customer acquisition marketing to the next level while also growing the budget significantly.
You’re the right person for the job if you’re curious & optimistic, consumer-first, equally analytical and entrepreneurial, and if you are able to be scrappy, flexible and solutions-oriented in a fast-paced environment.
Come join us.
What You’ll Do
- Coach, develop, and mentor an existing team of high-performing growth & performance marketers
- Accountable and responsible for managing KPIs including but not limited to:
- Growth: New Customers, CPA, Spend, Sessions, CPS, CPM, ROAS, CAC/CLTV ratio, etc.
- Drive strategy and execution of our performance and re-engagement marketing efforts as we continue to scale growth, expand channel mix, and drive lifetime value by building habits & loyalty for unique customer segments
- Build and deliver growth forecasts, partnering with Finance, Product, and Digital Product teams to refine scenarios based on expected performance
- Maintain and evolve a testing framework to expand our volume & pace of learning across the business
- Find opportunity at the intersection of algorithms, engineering, creative, finance, and marketing to differentiate how we approach media buying
- Lead exploration of emerging marketing channels, vetting partnerships ideas and advertising proposals, to support our broader goal of channel diversification
- Manage the largest piece of our marketing budget, but remain holist
- tic and resourceful in your approach to spend
- Align with Brand Marketing and Consumer Insights to acquire new audiences in support of brand and business objectives.
- Manage and oversee outside agency partners to optimize and expand upon existing campaigns
- Work with team to report and analyze campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; develop insights
- Lead reporting and analytics across all channels and own the performance of all relevant KPI's (LTV, CAC, contribution margin, channel ROAS targets, retention cohorts, customer churn feedback, etc.)
What You Have
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience heavily focused on customer acquisition, ideally in an e-commerce digital first brand in a fast growth environment and at scale
- Analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing, with experience in rigorous performance data environment and desire to test and learn (significant experience with A/B testing required)
- Successfully tested into and launched at scale both upper funnel and lower funnel channels
- Both ‘direct response’ and branded campaign experience, and have driven meaningful results in both
- Experience with membership/subscription marketing lead generation/demand generation/growth marketing
- Expertise in Excel (SQL is a huge plus), are comfortable working with large datasets, and have an in-depth understanding of statistical analysis (incl. common quant techniques such as regression)
- Experience with Google Analytics (GA360/G4) and other relevant web analytics tools
- A strong appreciation of Facebook’s paid advertising platform, paid search, mobile media, affiliate
- marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns
- Agency and team management experience
- Experience and passionate opinions about attribution model ‘fit’ (MMM, MCA, etc.)
- Managing marketing budget and evaluate the performance of marketing campaign and initiatives to determine best allocation of budget
- Retention experience
- Experience managing large teams across digital, out of home, and email marketing
- Experience scaling influencer programs
- Content strategy & SEO