Senior Director, Media StrategyApply Now
Title: Senior Director, Media Strategy
Company: Large Entertainment Brand
Duration: 6 Month W2 Contract
Location: New York, NY – Hybrid
Compensation: $70-$75/hr. W2
Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
Our client is actively seeking a contract Senior Director to join the Media Strategy team! The team is responsible for planning and executing comprehensive 360-degree marketing campaigns to foster growth across media channels for Original Series, Service-Sell, and Sports. As a Senior Director, you will take charge of the Original Series media budgets, focusing on identifying and driving high-quality subscribers based on lifetime value. This position reports directly to the VP, Media Strategy.
The Senior Director, Media Strategy oversees the Media Strategy planning team, tasked with creating 360-degree media plans spanning service-sell and content verticals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to spearhead the development of 360-degree marketing campaigns for domestic promotion through traditional and digital channels, including OOH, TV, Direct Display, Youtube, Connected TV, Paid Social, Paid Search, Paid Display, and App Install channels.
- Work closely with internal and external media agencies on campaign planning across various content verticals, encompassing brand campaigns, scripted series, children's programming, live sports, and more.
- Advocate for data-backed decision-making, utilizing multiple data sources from the tech stack, external partners, and internal resources to inform media buying across channels and verticals.
- Supervise the growth and development of a team of media strategists.
- Collaborate with campaign and programming brand leads to implement standard methodologies across media plans, utilizing first and third-party data, as well as internal and external tools to inform decisions while aligning with the brand.
- Work across teams to comprehend and map out customer journeys and media touchpoints across devices and platforms, constructing an attribution methodology across channels, including upper-funnel and lower-funnel tactics.
- Manage a multi-million dollar marketing budget across marketing and media strategy partners, ensuring optimal spending efficiency.
- Stay updated on industry and technology trends, developing a perspective on how they will impact the company and our marketing strategy.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 8+ years of marketing experience with media planning expertise across traditional and digital channels.
- Proven track record in running large-scale 360-degree media campaigns.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Exceptional project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Preferred experience in the entertainment industry.