Recruitment Business Development Manager / Senior Sales ManagerApply Now
JBC / WorkGenius is looking for a Business Development Manager and/or (Multiple Roles!) Senior Client Relationships Manager to join the Digital, Creative and Technology team of the London Office (fully remote).
In this role you will be principally responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities in both Freelance and Permanent recruitment across multiple sectors and industries including Advertising / Creative Agencies, Technology, Consumer, Fashion and Beauty.
You will forge deep rooted and long last relationships with your clients and recognise opportunities to introduce other business entities and offerings across the JBC / WorkGenius Group. This role will suit someone who loves Sales, and Account Development, but is happy to leave Delivery (filling the jobs!) to our team of super star recruiters.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Identifying and driving new business wins to generate more Freelance and Permanent Opportunities for JBC to work on
- Networking with both new and existing clients to ensure they are aware of the breadth of JBC’s & WorkGenius offerings
- Attending client meetings, mostly London based but you should be happy to travel elsewhere in the UK if needed
- Create and maintain a target list of potential new business
- Build a strategic plan to approach, and convert target list clients to new business within said timelines
- Work with recruiters to identify potential leads and opportunities for JBC / WG and plan to approach and convert those leads
- Work with marketing to create personalised Sales Decks for Pitches and Invites To Tender
- Previous Business Development Experience for a SERVICE focussed business is essential (open minded on sector, but Recruitment is a huge plus!)
- Proven and tangible evidence of winning business and developing and nurturing client relationships at senior level. A passion for Digital / Creative / Tech is an advantage but not essential
- As the role relates to identifying opportunities you must be able to demonstrate solid experience of planning, strategising and opportunity qualification
- As the sales lead you will have solid experience of working within a team environment and will understand when and where to call upon the expertise of the wider JBC community – co-ordinating activity is key in designing, developing, pricing and delivering for the client
- You will have strong presentation skills, both formal and round table, able to recognise additional sales opportunities for the business and show genuine commercial acumen in your cost and price modelling
- To be regarded as a first-rate negotiator capable of “closing” bids and pitches to gain new business opportunities for the business
If you’re interested in this really great opportunity I would love to talk to you! This role reports directly to Matt Warren (Associate MD) who is based in London, however, this is fully remote. Please get in touch; firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and let’s arrange a chat.