Receptionist IIApply Now
Location: Onsite in SLU
Start: September 7, 2021
End: September 6, 2022
Pay Rate: $22.50/hour
New ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our growing team is looking for individuals with good people skills and a strong appreciation for excellent customer service. The ideal individual is well organized, has strong attention to detail, and has experience working in a creative environment. Ability to utilize tact, discretion and good judgement at all times, especially when exposed to sensitive or confidential material. We're looking for someone who takes pride in their work and holds themselves to the highest standards. We require the ability to complete tasks on time and to work independently with minimum supervision. Good written and verbal communication skills are both requirements for this role. A self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ambitious spirit tied in with passion, diligence, integrity, and exceptional aptitude are key traits we are looking for in this role.
• Receives and directs guests to appropriate locations and personnel/ contacts.
• Maintains a guest log and issues badges when necessary.
• Notifies personnel of guest arrival.
• Requires use of company intranet, telecom networks and other computer and iOS-based systems.
• Additional duties may include filing, sorting, mail distribution, word processing, completing special clerical projects, and assisting building admins with various tasks.
• Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
• Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
• Flexibility in scheduling is essential as our business need is Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
• 1-4 years of related experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Discretion in handling highly confidential information
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
• Professional composure
• Customer service experience
Establishes and maintains positive relationships
• iOS and macOS knowledge
Education & Experience Bachelor’s preferred, but not required.