Product Development Manager, FootwearApply Now
Title: Product Development Manager, Footwear
Location: Los Angeles, CA.
Company: Privately owned but rapidly growing Footwear Organization
(Salary/Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC)
Our client is an exciting footwear brand based in Los Angeles. We are recruiting for a talented and driven Product Development Manager to join their incredible team! This role reports directly to the Director of PD and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Management of the entire PD process from pre-season to launch.
- Manage project timelines, PD systems, margin targets, product quality standards and revenue plans.
- Work successfully with factories including oversight of sampling, testing, tech packs, and product packaging.
- Deliver high impact products.
The following are a few of the requirements of the role:
- 5-13 years of footwear product development for high performance or running
- Possess strong knowledge of rules and regulations for manufacturing and imports.
- Excellent time management and leadership qualities; strong attention to detail; have a friendly and professional personality.