Performance Marketing ManagerApply Now
Title: Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Compensation: $100,000 – $120,000
“Salary OR hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.”
Looking for an experienced and passionate Performance Marketing Manager for Our Client, to drive the paid marketing cycle including initial planning, overall strategy, and analysis. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible performance, while continuing to build upon existing relationships with your manager.
This position is primarily focused on the development and performance of our paid digital media – concentrating on SEM, paid social, and display channels. We are looking for an individual contributor who can work in tandem with in-house teams and outside vendors to seamlessly communicate, plan, and execute successful performance marketing campaigns.
It will be hands on, where you are inspired to drive the company and their brands performance with your extensive expertise managing and optimizing paid media campaigns, to support effective marketing programs and fuel the business objectives. The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative environment. Should be a self-starter, have strong comprehension and analytical skills while remaining detail oriented. The ability to effectively communicate and prioritize projects to meet business goals/deadlines is a must.
This is a hybrid role.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing, creating, and digital strategy for SEM, (Google Ads), social media (Facebook) and programmatic (Criteo, YouTube) campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics required.
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with brands or agencies. Experience in retail focus a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing and working with teams in-house and with outside vendors.
- Key knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising.
- Proficiency in formal communication and virtual etiquette.
- Prominent level of proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel and PowerPoint; ability to create reports, presentations, tables, and charts a must.
- Proven track record of effective communication and participation with internal and/or external teams.
- Experience building, interpreting, and presenting reports/decks, bringing your own insights to data.
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently.
- Management of campaigns across digital marketing platforms including audience, creative and execution strategy.
- Devise and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility/recognition, drive new user acquisition, and increase revenue.
- Synthesize daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with quantifiable key performance metrics, thoughtful analysis, and recommendations for distribution to the company.
- Leverage data analytics to develop insights and action items for ongoing campaign optimization and maintenance.
- Discuss ideas, conduct market & keyword research, analyze previous campaigns, and maintain competitive intelligence to support in the development of eCommerce customer journey and site optimization.
- Stay current on digital marketing best practices and industry standards; continuously recommend new approaches, testing, innovative ideas and / or technologies to deliver on KPIs.
- Proactive response and communication regarding performance marketing deliverables and follow ups.
- Management of invoices/billing and ad budgets across digital marketing platforms.