New Business and Marketing Manager/Senior ManagerApply Now
Title: New Business and Marketing Manager/Senior Manager
Company Description: Leading Interior design and branding agency specializing in hotel, restaurant and retail as well as healthcare strategy and design.
Location: New York (Hybrid)
Salary: 90-120k plus sales bonus
Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
This is an intermediate to senior role with the following responsibilities:
• 5 years’ or more of new business sales and marketing strategic marketing experience, in architectural/ design industry. A plus for experience in the Hospitality Industry (not mandatory)
• Be responsible for developing new business growth in the marketplace (national and international).
• Prospect as appropriate within the market or geographic area to maintain a robust pipeline of new opportunities.
• Identify key decision-makers and meet with potential clients to promote solutions and services.
• Plan an effective approach and “pitch” that speaks to the client’s unique needs, business drivers, and desired outcomes.
• Manage account/opportunity strategy from lead generation and qualification to developing solutions and securing the win.
• Upon project award, partner with Design Director to ensure smooth handoff for project execution.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and developing POV and information on market conditions and creative trends.
• Consult with management to share business trends and the competitive landscape to explore new services and solutions.
• Submit new business development plans and progress reports to President.
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s sales management system.
• Work with team to ensure RFPs are fulfilled in a timely manner, including managing proposal writing process.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• A university degree in Marketing, Architecture, or Interior Design.
• Sales and marketing process knowledge – motivation for sales growth, increased market share, and win rate.
• Min of 5 years’ experience developing sales prospects and customer relationships, sales planning, market knowledge, selling to the customer needs, and meeting sales goals.
• Ability to think strategically with quality and depth of decision-making.
• Strong technical skills with a strong drive for performance.
• Proficiency in various CRM and Project Management software tools.
• Commitment to delivering best-in-class client experience, always acts with customers’ needs in mind, dedicated to meeting the customers’ expectations, and adjusting the strategy as needed.
• Have built and sustained productive working relationships and networks across a diverse spectrum of people and companies.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using a laptop.
• Demonstrated successful negotiations, persuasion, and closing skills.
• Excellent communication, public speaking, and presentation skills – writes, speaks, and presents information accurately, concisely, and compelling across communication settings and to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to travel frequently.
• Fluency in Spanish and French is a plus.