Merchandise PlannerApply Now
Title: Merchandise Planner
Location: Charlottesville, VA **(open for re-location)
Schedule: Fully onsite
Compensation: 75k-100k **Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC*
· Challenge and align on tops down sales forecasts by product type from Finance team based on bottom’s up forecast.
· Partner with Finance team to receive monthly inventory balances and forecasted inventory receipts
· Determine inventory stock-out dates, flag potential emergency purchase order needs, and inform seasonal PO quantities
· Generate POs during each seasonal PO cycle using Open-to-Buy file to inform Production team.
· Analyze sales performance by size to inform sizing ratios for each product category for each seasonal PO cycle.
· Closely track sales performance by product, by colorway to inform monthly sales estimates.
· Attend strategic planning sessions with Finance and Marketing teams to provide sales insight on colorway/SKU level.
· College degree required
· 2+ years of merchandise planning or related experience
· Analytical and quantitative with acute attention to detail
· Expert at Microsoft Excel and building forecast models
· Comfortable owning and improving existing forecast models and Excel files