Marketing Specialist IIApply Now
Title: Marketing Specialist II
Company: Large Entertainment Brand
Duration: 5 Month W2 Contract
Location: New York, NY – Hybrid
Compensation: $30-34/hr. W2
Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
Overview & Responsibilities:
Join our client's Marketing team and contribute significantly to the implementation, execution, and assessment of the company's program marketing campaigns. Your role will be pivotal in attracting new audiences and subscribers to our growing service.
• Organize essential campaign documents, including calendars, one-sheets, and decks.
• Distribute materials, documents, and information to internal teams.
• Conduct research on industry trends and perform competitive analyses to inform decision-making.
• Participate in internal and external meetings, managing meeting notes, next steps, and their distribution.
• Maintain the Shared Drive by collecting, saving, and distributing reference documents.
• Coordinate and manage the organization, requests, submissions, and trafficking of creative assets. Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to ensure timely delivery.
• Facilitate the gathering of assets (style guides, digital assets, reference material, etc.) from creative stakeholders. Ensure organized delivery to channel teams promptly.
• Review the success analysis of marketing campaigns and develop reports for key stakeholders.
• Provide general administrative support to the department as needed.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 1 – 2 years of experience in media or marketing, in Entertainment (including internship experience).
• Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage workloads across multiple campaigns simultaneously.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines with exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Experience in digital streaming subscription services, particularly in driving Original Series marketing, is a plus.
• Previous experience in a creative, marketing, or ad agency is advantageous.
• Results-oriented and self-motivated.
• Positive attitude with the ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced work environment.