Marketing Operations ManagerApply Now
Title: Marketing Operations Manager
Salary: $80/hr – $100/hr
Duration: 6 months contract-to-hire
Who you are:
The Marketing Operations Manager will work on HTML, CSS, JS for email and landing pages, email marketing, and customer database projects, as well as help oversee design, execution, and automation of segmentation plans in support of digital marketing campaigns. This role is expected to bring technical email marketing skills, practical web development skills, ability to maintain email marketing and customer database tools, and creativity.
- Code and create Hubspot emails and landing pages from scratch (not using a code builder)
- Day to day monitoring and administration of email programs and campaigns
- Partner with webteam on technical issues, enhancements, and maintenance related work
- Design, implement and support technical aspects of Marketing email platforms including data imports, email list management, and other technical platform issues as needed
- Design, implement and support email analytics and AB testing solutions
- Perform workflow set up in Hubspot including audience selection, dynamic content, etc.
- Develop and recommend campaign designs and testing strategies based on knowledge of marketing technologies and best practices
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams as need to ensure delivery of right-time, right-message content to our customers
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-7+ years related experience in marketing operations and analytics
- Ability to code Hubspot emails from scratch in CSS, HTML, JS
- Deep understanding of data warehouses, marketing attribution modeling and standard analytics platforms (ie. Google Analytics, Supermetrics)
- Key knowledge of modern marketing tools for medium-sized B2B companies. Proven track record of implementation inclusive of enablement, integration and ongoing optimization
- Intricate knowledge of full-funnel reporting, lead scoring, intelligence packaging, lead management
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot. Familiarity with WordPress, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Looker, Asana a plus.
- Experience with WordPress and WP Engine
- Preferred familiarity with Customer Data Platforms (CDPs)