Marketing ManagerApply Now
Title: Marketing Manager
Location: New York, New York (Hybrid)
Company: American Heritage Brand
Salary / hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
Our client is seeking a Marketing Manager to spearhead integrated marketing operations and to help drive the development and execution of site/email/social refreshes, 360 marketing campaigns, collab launches, and other cross-channel launches and events. This person will be responsible for marketing operations, managing the global marketing calendar, ensuring cross functional teams are aligned, and deadlines are set, communicated, and delivered against. This person will be collaborative and solutions-oriented, synthesizing insights from cross-functional teams to deliver on-brand marketing campaigns. Advanced project management and content production skills are essential, as is an ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously, and to collaborate and partner with cross functional teams. This role will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Support the development of the marketing strategy
- Build 360 plans and align key stakeholders
- Plan and manage integrated marketing campaigns across all teams and all touchpoints within the marketing funnel
- Manage and optimize the marketing calendar based on brand and business priorities, and past performance of campaigns
- Manage operations in support of content production, from pre- through post-production, establishing timelines, managing to deadlines, and ensuring assets are trafficked appropriately to meet agreed-upon launch dates.
- Coordinate regularly with licensees and other brand partners on special projects and seasonal campaign development
- Drive ideation on key brand marketing challenges and help with development of structured strategic plans that create clarity on objectives and integrated tactics
- Develop cross-functional relationships, helping to drive strategic alignment of key stakeholders
- Partner closely with broader cross-functional team to ensure campaign calendar alignment and, manage intersections between brand and commercial campaigns.
- Understand unique regional market needs and work closely with local teams to build differentiated positioning and messaging that drives local relevancy while maintaining global consistency
- Monitor industry trends, consumer insights and, customer behavior and identify new and relevant ways to drive our brand forward
- Provide best practices, benchmarks, and learnings from historical campaign hindsight to inform the development of future programs
- Contribute to paid and organic social efforts
- Contribute to development of new brand partnerships and collaborations
- Work with creative teams on developing compelling and engaging content across all marketing channels for a cohesive look and feel
- Set performance goals and track engagement throughout all channels to ensure campaign success and proactively flag any gaps or improvements needed
- Track and report back on campaign metrics and results to key stakeholders and leadership teams
- 5-7+ years’ experience managing marketing campaigns among multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience in content operations and campaign management and execution
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be proactive, extremely organized and detail oriented
- Team player and able to build strong relationships
- Brand retail experience a plus
- Experience with business software and leading project management platforms