Manager Human Resources Information System (HRIS)Apply Now
Title: HRIS Manager
Location: Hybrid NYC
Compensation: $125,000 – 145,000 year + Bonus
Compensation commensurate with experience and an estimate provided by JBC.
Our client, a Global Retail firm, is seeking a MAnager of HRIS to join them for a full time perm engagement based in NYC. This would require hybrid onsite.
• Assess, engage, lead, and steer all HR initiatives with regards to HRIS implementations, upgrades and changes according to business and HR needs. Manage end-to-end HR technologies including, SAP ERP HR related modules, SuccessFactors, Enterprise Learning Management Platform, multiple SAAS technologies, etc.
• Provide support to the Human Resources function in the areas of workforce metrics, ad hoc reporting, and create dashboards. Establish oversight with key stakeholders, external vendors, HR, IT and Business Areas reliant upon HR processes and data, to ensure HR projects and technology enhancements are prioritized to meet business needs and successfully implemented according to business requirements, priorities, budget, and plan.
• Assess the current HR practices and the state of business systems to support HR and payroll processes, in collaboration with NCSA HR leadership, and incorporate improvements into the roadmap in conjunction with the Global IT team (in Germany). Define and expand HR and Payroll data architecture and supporting analytic capabilities
• Lead and provide support to the NCSA HR team(s) with initiatives like workforce mgmt, T&A systems, application tracking, commissions calculation platforms, reporting & dashboards, and such. Establish oversight with key stakeholders, external vendors, HR, IT and business areas reliant upon HR processes and data, to ensure HR projects and technology enhancements are prioritized to meet business needs and successfully implemented according to business requirements, priorities, budget, and plan.
• Demonstrate strong understanding of HR systems and data – to eventually drive new needs and requirements. Continually works to ensure that HR and payroll user needs are met in a manner that is effective, efficient, and ultimately serves the HR and payroll teams.
• Lead the continual documenting, monitoring, process improvement and provide training to users
• Demonstrate understanding of business processes, internal controls and compliance risk management, and related standards and best practices
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all HR applications and remain informed of changes that have integration points or may impact supported areas
• Lead/manage regional projects with Global Project Managers and key business stakeholders; Responsible for the design and requirement gathering
• Write or modify draft change request documents (CRD functional specifications)for changes to enhancements, interfaces or user exits.
• Define test cases with business, prepare test data, perform T-Test, regression testing, integration testing of HR systems relevant functionalities
• Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the user community and obtain approvals• Be hands on when needed – willing and able to configure business processes, conditional rules, security, alerts, notifications, and reports
• 5 years SAP HRIS technical knowledge and experience is required
• SAP HRIS certification is preferred but not required
• Prior HR, commission or payroll solution implementations and production support experience required
• Related Fashion Retail industry experience is preferred but not required
• Experience in following HR solutions and integrations – ADP, Callidus, Kronos, Workforce Management Platforms, Recruiting Tool, Benefits Enrolment Platform, Digital Personnel Files, SAP IS-RETAIL, SAP CAR, SAP BW, SAP PI, Xstore CashDesk, Enboarder, Salesforce Commerce Cloud solutions are preferred but not required