Global Trade Marketing ManagerApply Now
Title: Global Marketing Manager
Location: New York, New York, 4 days in Office, 1 day WFH – NO EXCEPTIONS, You must commute to the office in NYC 4 days a week for this collaborative role
Company Description: Fast Growing Cosmetics and Fragrances
Compensation Range 90-110K + 10% bonus + vacation/ 401K
(Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC )
Our client is seeking 2 new members for their Global Marketing Team. These roles will be reporting into the Senior Global Trade Marketing Manager. In the Global Trade Marketing Manager role you will be responsible for being the brand and knowledge experts across their portfolio of brands.
This position will deliver full-scale plans and activations across new and core product assortment, increasing brand awareness globally and meeting sales targets. Each role works specifically on a set brand or group of brands ranging in complexity.
• Facilitate and own the development, timing, and execution of all global POSM, sampling initiatives, creative asset delivery to the Regional Trade Marketing teams, working cross functionally with necessary departments of Global Marketing, Creative, and Operations and identify opportunities for localized marketing opportunities and be able to drive all levers needed for activation.
• Utilize competitive reference in the marketplace, develop and prepare creative briefs detailing the objectives, competitive landscape, target demographics and information for the project.
• Ownership of the brand(s) Global Trade Calendar used to document and illustrate global activity and animations and collaborate with Global Marketing and PR on developing and executing event strategy in primary retail markets.
• Collaborate with PR team creating and keeping updated brand and product sheets working to create training materials and presentations that can be used at the local level.
• Partner with in-house teams to bring new programs to market, Product Development, Creative, Packaging, and Sales.
• Facilitate the concept-to-market process and manage delivering products on time and within budget.
• Partner with Creative teams to Merchandise; ensures cohesive in-store presentation for new launches, planograms, in-store event ideas, etc.
• Stay abreast of new opportunities in digital space that can be applied to the category for new launch activations.
In partnership with Senior leaders, deliver seminar presentations, marketing books, product comps and sell sheets for each season.
• Work with cross functional teams to facilitate and track development of pre-production samples for all launches and deliver on time each season.
• Ensure all product comps are available in a timely manner for photo shoots, distributer/retailer needs and presentations.
• Act as liaison between Creative and Regulatory team to ensure that all artwork needs are met for new product development.
• Must be a team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of cross-functional teams, collaborative mindset.
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will be counted on to have a high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and focus on the quality of work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for fragrances.
• Global mindset. Ability to adapt to changes and to different cultures and time
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
• 4+ years of proven relevant experience in trade or B2B marketing
• Working experience in the cosmetics or fragrance industry
#Fragrance #Global Trade Marketing #Marketing #JBC