Freelance Sourcing Manager, MediaApply Now
Job Title: Freelance Sourcing Manager, Media
Duration: 6+ months
Pay rate: $55-65hr/hr
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC. Our client is hiring at multiple levels.
As the Sourcing Media/CMI Manager, you will responsible to develop, provide and implement sourcing strategies, manage supplier relationships, practicing formalized sourcing best practices and abiding by standards and procedures. You will be also responsible for identifying and implementing cost savings initiatives while improving the quality of the supplier base and optimizing performance.
In this position you will work in close partnership with the US Sourcing, US Business Partners, CDMO Media & CMI teams to support key media (digital and non-digital media) initiatives.
• Support implementation of Media/CMI Strategy
• Prepare purchasing projects and define objectives, resources, timelines scope, and supplier selection criteria
• Consolidate & Manage Spend, Investments & Initiatives
• Co-own the Media + CMI supplier relationships with internal stakeholders
• Onboard Local Agencies and Consolidate NA evaluation / KPIs
• Manage project-based media deals and contracts
• Serve as day-to-day contact for marketing teams and support them on their key projects
• Identify YoY initiatives (savings, process, etc.) and develop a roadmap for implementation
• 5+ years preferably within a Sourcing/Procurement team with experience in strategic sourcing and category management or at Media/CMI/Marketing Agency.
• RFP process oversight and management experience
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence
• Strong project management and analytical skills
• Experience in Marketing or Media Procurement
• Understanding of the media agency and ad tech ecosystem (Ad Serving, DSPs, SSPs)