Freelance Social Media Marketing ManagerApply Now
Job Title: Freelance Social Media Marketing Manager
Location: New York, New York | On site
Duration: 9 Months
Pay rate: $70-80/hr
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC. Our client is hiring at multiple levels.
Our client is a major innovate in the AR space. We're seeking a strategic thinker and creative innovator to lead their global social strategy. As the Social Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for devising and executing comprehensive social media strategies across various platforms, with a focus on TikTok and YouTube. You'll collaborate closely with internal teams and agency partners to create engaging content, drive brand awareness, and foster community engagement.
- Develop and execute a global social strategy, engaging followers across multiple channels.
- Identify and implement social processes to drive efficiencies and ensure high-quality work.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop innovative social content, including Product Marketing, Creative, Sales, Performance Marketing, Brand Strategy, and PR.
- Create platform-specific strategies and content while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Lead and manage agency partners and collaborate with in-house creative teams and production vendors.
- Analyze and report on the performance of owned social channels to measure effectiveness.
- Work with the paid media team to design on-platform paid social strategies and tactics.
- Manage global collaboration for initiatives with regional marketing counterparts.
- 8+ years of experience managing owned social channels for global consumer product categories and brands.
- Proven experience in developing social media strategies that drive brand engagement and growth.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire agency partners and in-house creative teams.
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in social media content and strategies.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Deep understanding of behavioral and technology trends in the social space.
- Experience delivering culturally relevant, consumer-centric initiatives on a global scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in highly innovative consumer product categories and brands, such as consumer tech, AR/VR technologies, fashion, entertainment, or culture brands.