Freelance Production Assistant – Men’s BottomsApply Now
Job Title: Freelance Production Assistant – Men's Bottoms
Start date: ASAP
Assignment length: 6+ months
Hourly Rate: $25-$28/hr Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
-Interface with Design partners to monitor fabric, trim and wash development.
-Track and maintain weekly factory production and approval status reports.
– Communicate daily with internal/ external partners regarding style development, production and delivery information.
– Manage daily communication with vendor partners overseas, addressing all incoming emails within a timely manner.
-Communicate requested PO updates to merchant partners.
– Own and manage the PO issuance process between vendors and merchant teams.
– Adhere to the TNA calendar; responsible for all sample tracking and to ensure on-time delivery of all development samples.
– Sends out and checks in all packages/ samples
– Maintain and organize costing records in partnership with production coordinator.
– Partners with Coordinators on garment cost, quantity, production planning, sourcing and delivery
– Interpret collected information, react appropriately, and communicate with affected parties in a timely manner
– Perform other duties as required
– Able to work in a hybrid environment, meaning that some work may be performed remotely but certain essential functions must be performed in-person/in-office based on the needs of the business.
– In person/in-office collaboration is required, the frequency of such in-person/in-office collaboration (e.g., portion of week, entire week) is dictated by business needs. Such collaboration includes work centralized around product development, milestone meetings, fittings, and approvals.
– Bachelors degree in Fashion Merchandising, Business, or equivalent
– 1-3 years of experience
– Ability to act as liaison between many departments; excellent communication and analytical skills, Must be detail oriented, computer literate and able to handle multiple tasks at once
– Comfortable working in an hybrid environment – working in office several days a week (based on the needs of the business or big milestone week) with occasional remote work from home