Freelance Key Art DesignerApply Now
Job Title: Freelance Visual Designer
Location: Los Angeles, California or New York, New York
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: $50-65/hr*
*Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC. Our client is hiring at multiple levels.
We are looking for an experienced and fast key art designer to join our growing team. You will be partnering with internal creatives and producers to create visually stunning and effective key art and product artwork for original titles within the consumer experience. The right fit for this role will be someone who has 5+ years of designing key art in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate is proactive with excellent communication skills who loves to collaborate with their team and give/receive constructive feedback.
- 5+ years experience designing key art and variations for product art at an agency, studio, or in-house network in the Entertainment space.
- Exceptional Adobe Suite skills – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Exceptional compositing skills
- Expert in all aspects of developing creative in a digital, product or user-centric space.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with an understanding of how to prioritize your to-dos and time manage your day-to-day in order to meet milestones and deadlines
- Exceptional knowledge of design best practices and the ability to apply that thinking to your own projects
- Passionate about creating strategy and data backed artwork.
- Ability to work separately or as part of a creative team to create exceptional artwork depending on project needs.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- BFA in design or equivalent work experience
- Passionate fan of Movies & TV