Freelance Graphic DesignerApply Now
Industry: Beauty & Retail
Title: Freelance Graphic Designer
Location: Hybrid 2-3 days a week onsite, Columbus OH
Duration: August 2024
Our client is a major beauty retailer. They are looking for a graphic designer to create and designs graphics, layouts and computer-based artwork for assigned collateral (point-of-sale, promotional and launch materials, hang tags, direct mail, packaging, and labeling) to promote new products, in store events,g ondolas, and beauty counters.
Pull all marketing from designated folders from file shares for each project.
- Resize all iterations of marketing to fit all aspects or stores, gondolas, beauty counters.
- Design one-off marketing for pop-ups, external events, or anything outside their normal stores or fixture.
- Translate and edit marketing with their local language
- Update promos as needed and any promo refresh
Recommended Graphic Designer Role Attributes:
- Entry to mid-level Graphic Designer (2-5 years of graphic design experience)
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong typography skills
- Pre-press knowledge a plus
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Experience with mainstream retailers