Freelance Graphic DesignerApply Now
Title: Freelance Graphic Designer
Company: Agency or Brand Side
Location: New York, New York or Los Angeles, California
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: $50-60/hr*
*Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC. Our client is hiring at multiple levels.
Our client is seeking a Senior Digital Designer to join their internal communications team. Designers are required to help craft strategically focused and compelling creative concepts and event marketing assets across linear, digital and social platforms while maintaining a strong on-line presence and ongoing brand voice.
We’re looking for an individual who can elevate our thinking to new heights, collaborating with us to convey our messages in relevant, engaging and fresh ways.
What Do You Do?
• You’re a hardworking, multi-functional, highly design focused creator. You bring fresh, conceptual thinking, elevated contemporary creative executions and great ideas to every assignment.
• You develop powerful, beautifully designed photo focused and graphically inspired visuals and have the flexibility to work on any number of other assignments – from 360° brand marketing platforms to social, experiential, print and video.
• You’ll work within a creative team and collaborate actively with our VP of Creative and digital team to produce customized social posts, brand campaigns and daily digital content from conception to completion.
• You can juggle multiple projects simultaneously and be open to feedback and adapting to direction.
• You’ll participate in meetings, creative brainstorms and brand development with the creative team.
You’re Responsible For:
• You’ll design, animate & photo compose digital / social content, and marketing event materials.
• Helping drive overall creative direction of the brand
• Adhering to brand voice
• Receiving feedback gracefully and incorporating changes.
• Ability to work nights, holidays and weekends as required during certain times of the year.
• Online portfolio of creative samples
• 3-5 years of experience working as a designer in the sports and TV industry (REQUIRED)
• An understanding of the best practices on branding, social platforms to create compelling and sharable content that consumers will want to engage in.
• Be collaborative and a team player
• Full working knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite
• Video editing skills are a plus.