Freelance Ecommerce Merchandising CoordinatorApply Now
Title: Freelance Ecommerce Merchandising Coordinator
Duration: 6-12 months
Pay: $25-35/hour DOE
- Own go-live timing of new styles based on campaign, inventory, and production schedules
- Troubleshoot product set up issues: work with site merch leadership, IT, product and planning teams to resolve
- Drive the creative assets request process; manage and review onsite merchandising to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, and pricing are accurate, consistent, and adhere to brand standards
- Align merchandising activities through product content and site merchandising with marketing, assortment, inventory, and product margin goals
- Assist in tracking and following up on resolution for site and app issues.
- Ensure 24 x 7 site & app operational integrity via participation in team-based on call rotations.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 1-3 years of experience managing the back-end of an eCommerce platform
- Expertise in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) & Google Analytics mandatory