Freelance E-mail ProducerApply Now
Freelance E-mail Producer
Duration: 10 months
Hourly Rate: $30-40/hour
As the Email Producer you will play an integral role building and delivering marketing and lifecycle communications that engage consumers and drive long term retention. This person will run and execute email marketing campaigns with a focus on HTML, Automation workflows and A/B testing to optimize the consumer journey.
• You execute marketing and automated/triggered email campaigns to drive seamless consumer journey through email message HTML/CSS coding, proofing, quality assurance, targeting and advanced scheduling.
• You review briefs, manage workflow tools, and kick off campaign building. You proactively request more information from the team as needed.
• You build emails, templates and landing pages as needed while ensuring they render across clients and devices.
• You develop and execute test plans that confirm accurate email coding and optimal rendering.
• You send proofs and configure final send and automation parameters.
• You create and update proof, seed, and live audiences.
• You configure user initiated sends, a/b deployment tests, automations, and deployments.
• You analyze and compile key learnings from email campaigns in order to optimize performance.
• You collaborate with partners and provide guidance on email best practices and opportunities to leverage technology to drive more innovative and engaging email content.
• You are excited to be a catalyst for change toward more internal ownership of campaign development and deployment.
• You work closely with email marketing intent, merchandising, site operations, global IT, and content
• You partner inclusively with 3rd party agency partners and technology providers.
• You continuously stay on top of trainings to ensure knowledge of best practice, coding functionality and new product features
• You perform other duties and special projects assigned as needed.
• Working knowledge of email marketing, including direct experience with email deployment tools & technologies. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience Required.
• Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design and email client/browser standards.
• Working knowledge of content builder tools.
• Understanding of relational databases and data schemas.
• Deep understanding of campaign flow and process and how it drives digital marketing efforts.
• Acute attention to detail and exemplary communication & organizational skills
• You thrive in a fast paced, agile environment and enjoy rapid change and optimization.
• Desire to shape new processes and ways of working and continuously look to optimize.
• Ability to work collaboratively across teams and with 3rd party partners
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Direct experience with Salesforce Content Builder, Journey Builder, user initiated sends, Automation Studio etc. a plus.
• Experience with AMPscript a plus.
• SQL knowledge a plus.
• Experience with App Push notifications a plus.
• 5+ years of general email marketing experience
• 2+ years of experience working with HTML/CSS building and deploying email marketing campaigns.
• 3+ Years experience in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform
• Graphic Design or Programming background preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree required