Freelance Customer Master Data / AR AnalystApply Now
Job Title: Freelance Customer Master Data /AR Analyst
Duration: ASAP – 1/1/2025
Hours: Full Time
Location: Cranbury, NJ – 3 days/wk in office
Pay rate: $33/hr Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
The critical role of Customer Master Analyst is responsible for the data entry and integrity of the customer master in SAP. Responsibilities include ensuring, via reporting and key performance indicators, all activity in the customer master are processed in a timely manner accordance with the corporate norms, training and supporting the teams on customer master data understanding, interaction with audit team and internal control, and assisting in any customer master related advice or problem resolution. Project management with a continuous improvement mindset including identification of potential process and efficiency enhancements and cost reduction projects.
· College degree in Supply Chain or Business Administration or related field.
· At least 2 years related work experience in a corporate environment.
· Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving ability
· Strong and rapid decision-making ability.
· Proven organizational and strategic planning skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
· Understanding of SAP processes preferred.
· Able to handle difficult or challenging master data situations with diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
· Strong computer skills using Microsoft Windows and Excel Programs.