Freelance Business Systems AnalystApply Now
Job Title: Freelance Business Systems Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
Assignment length: 90 days +
Hourly Rate: $40/hr- $50/hr Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
Location: NYC Hybrid
– Update and maintain various open to buy tools and templates for all Todd Snyder departments.
– Actualize elapsed month in OTB tools and provide feedback to business leaders.
– Upload and maintain daily forecast data feeds into Looker reporting and into the Daily Sales Recap file.
– Execute MSRP changes for all systems and departments.
– Maintain and troubleshoot all company wide reporting and dashboards.
– Provide first level business user support on reporting systems.
– Resolves requirements and design issues or offers recommendation or solutions.
– Partner with analytics and insights team to understand and measure the impact of product changes and new features.
– Partner with various technology teams to help prioritize development work on corporate applications.
– Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelors degree required in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Commerce or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
– 3+ years of relevant work experience including writing business requirements and developing business rules along with research and analysis of data, market needs and customer issues for large complex systems
– Business intelligence system experience (Looker, Cognos)
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
– Ability to manage multiple projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery
– Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment