Financial AnalystApply Now
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Company: Real Estate | Mortgage
Location: Onsite, Dallas, TX
Our client, a premier lender and mortgage servicer, is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their finance team. In this role, you will be responsibility for the maintenance of financial reporting along with creation of new reporting when applicable. In addition to the stabilization of reporting this role will be focused on supporting ad hoc financial analyses and the analysis of revenue & cost control measures.
- Maintenance and enhancement of all ongoing management reporting. This is including (but not limited to) preparation of monthly Income Statements and various monthly reporting decks.
- Creation of any new management reporting which is centered around financials.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly data requests related to SEC filings and investor presentation.
- Fulfilling ad hoc requests related to general FP&A matters such as forecast data population, client profitability, etc.
- Develop an understanding of servicing economics to create supplementary financial reporting.
NICE TO HAVES
- General knowledge of finance/accounting practices.
- Strong Excel skills with either knowledge of other reporting software or the ability to pick up new tools quickly.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in either data analysis & reporting or accounting/finance.
- Independent learner who can take direction and create their own vision for assignments.
- SQL knowledge preferred
- knowledge preferred