Director of Supply Chain PlanningApply Now
Job: Supply Planning Director
Industry: Cosmetics and Fragrance
Location: New York, NY
Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
Essential Requirements: 10+ years experience in Supply Planning in Manufacturing and experience and operating knowledge of enterprise requirements planning (ERP) technology platforms. Must exhibit strong leadership and communication skills and be able to self direct your activities and ensure the success and workflow of your team.
Our client is a fast growing and adaptive company seeing a Director of Supply Planning who can manage a team and drive long-term supply planning to achieve annual revenue growth. In this role you will be responsible for inventory levels of the entire USA Finished Good Catalog and work closely with internal partners to align supply plans to the demand plans, collaborate with the Material Planning Teams across all brands to meet the fill rates and manage inventory levels with an analytical & detailed eye.
- Monitor short- and long-term capacity at subcontracted production.
- Publish and present KPI analytics with top management and review performance with manufacturing sites and propose and implement process improvement initiatives
- Calculate and monitor safety stock for finished goods based on the ABC classification
- Support Product Life Cycle Management
- Coordinate transfer of inventory between DCs and subcontracted production
- Conducts monthly inventory reviews with top management
- Manage and execute broad supply chain projects as directed
- Develop and deploy Six Sigma performance management tools
- Capable of establishing cross-functional relationships to maximize customer service performance
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Capable of working in a volatile-demand, highly competitive workplace. Self-directed, proactive and operates under general or minimum supervision.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office; specifically, Excel. Ideally, also experienced in Power-BI
- Ability to interpret data and translate into insights and actions
- Confidence liaising with senior management and making recommendations
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Operations Management
- Lean Six Sigma & APICS certification preferred