Director of Digital Strategy – ConsumerApply Now
Title: Director of Digital Strategy – Consumer
Company Description: Marketing Agency/Health and Wellness
Salary: $98,000 – $165,000
Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
Our client currently has an opening within our strategy team for a Strategy Director, Consumer.
You will be the go-to person for uncovering insights, and developing briefs, strategies, and frameworks designed to elevate our creative work and drive results for our clients.? You will advocate for creating customer-centric and data-inspired experiences for brands that will influence key moments and behaviors along a treatment journey.?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Uncovering business problems, in collaboration with the internal team and clients?
- Partnering with?analytics team?to uncover audience insights
- Summarizing offline and online behavior research
- Developing inspiring creative briefs, strategic points of view, and uncovering unique creative opportunities for our teams and clients.?
- Partnering with creative teams to ensure the work is clear, effective, and on strategy
- Overseeing internal and client-led research and insights?
- Creating journey-based communication and tactical plans that inform how, where, and when brands connect with audiences
- Analyzing how customers interact with content, devices, channels, and media to develop omnichannel experiences, customized by audience segments
- Developing measurement and optimization plans to ensure the effectiveness of the work
- 5+ years of brand, communications, digital or content strategy experience?
- A strong writer, presenter and communicator
- On the pulse of consumer, media, healthcare and cultural trends
- Knowledgeable about all channels and technologies
- A builder of ecosystems and user pathways
- A collaborator, who is comfortable working with the larger strategy team to develop the briefs and guide the creative process?
- Passionate about brands and advertising
- Digitally savvy, experienced with media-centric tools such as Comscore, MRI, Google Trends, Google Analytics, SEMrush, listening platforms