CTO ConsultantApply Now
Client: Retail Apparel and Fashion
Title: Chief Technology Officer – Consultant
Location: Los Angeles California
Compensation Range: $100-$200 hr
Hourly rate commensurate with experience and estimated provided by JBC
Our client, a Retail Apparel and Fashion company, based in Los Angeles is seeking an experienced Chief Technology Office to join them for a consulting basis.
This CTO will help set strategy and make executive technology decisions on behalf of the organization including managing a technology budget and making the necessary investments to align the organization with its vision for its technological needs. Working directly with the CEO, you will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions impacting current and future operations. As the CTO, you will oversee all technology and technological resources, establish the technology vision, strategies, and growth plans.
For this role, we are seeking expertise supporting a growth strategy by expanding existing customer relationships, anticipating current and future needs, developing new business opportunities, and cultivating partner relationships. Additionally, the CTO holds the fiduciary responsibility for developing, administering, monitoring, and coordinating the enterprise technology budget as decisions related to technology needs influence spending patterns for departments and programs across the organization.
- Translating the core strategic vision into a prioritized roadmap, maintaining best practices and process related to product planning and overall product lifecycle management.
- Increasing portfolio value and expand market share by ensuring a customer-centric product development and innovation roadmap.
- Managing the entire product development lifecycle (PDL) and software development lifecycle (SDLC) from concept to strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Working with engineering teams to articulate technical requirements in order to take roadmap initiatives through the development lifecycle from prototype to generally available to end of life.
- Managing, maintain, transform and grow the existing suite of products.
- Optimize the product portfolio, determine core products, product migration and consolidation priorities, and cross-product initiatives including product integration.
- Working with the executive management team, sales and marketing to understand business drivers, market requirements and competitive issues and design products accordingly. Similarly, ensure organizational alignment on readiness for new releases in the sales/delivery channels.
- Sharing information and developing a collective understanding of programs and issues. Structuring technology policies, procedures, and standards to ensure organizational success.