Creative Project ManagerApply Now
Job Title: Creative Project Manager
Location: Los Angeles, California (4 days on-site)
Duration: 6 Months
Pay rate: $30-45/hr
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC. Our client is hiring at multiple levels.
Our client, a large entertainment company, is seeking a Creative Project Manager for a 6-month contract that could extend. We are looking for Project Managers who are passionate about finding operational efficiencies in the creative process and moving projects forward without sacrificing quality or standards. In this role, you’ll prioritize, plan, manage, and oversee multiple multifaceted creative projects on behalf of the Creative Strategy team within the Marketing department. You’ll be responsible for managing client expectations, anticipating workload and resources needed for a successful project, and collaborating closely with creatives and marketers.
- Own the creative operational work back plan taking accountability for work streams; developing schedules, key milestones, and action items to be socialized and used for internal teams and external agency partners while keeping the project on track.
- Fulfill asset management needs— sourcing, tracking, uploading/ingesting, replacing, updating and general maintenance— for Marketing projects.
- Drive development and execution of complex and large-scale initiatives with cross-functional marketing teams.
- Simplify complex projects and articulate direction and document creative processes within the Creative team.
- Lead communications during the project lifecycle to ensure all parties are aligned both internal and external.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement, and monitor quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus creative constraints.
- Perform a degree of technical quality control on finished deliverables (i.e. playability, does it meet the spec, audio levels, etc.)
- 3+ years in a Creative or Design departments as an Assistant, Coordinator, Project Management or Operations Manager, preferably in a creative agency or in-house creative team.
- Proven track record of creative automation or automating efficient creative workflows.
- Familiarity with project management systems and other verification techniques to manage project scope and schedule. Knowledge of Content Management Systems (Jira, Asana or other similar tools) is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of A/V production workflows, particularly around short-form or promotional content like digital ad creative for paid social (Facebook, Instagram) and/or digital display and video (Google DV360, YouTube).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Apps Suite.
- Accomplished presentation and communication skills—both written and verbal. Ability to communicate effectively using written, and verbal means, in small or large groups.
- Understanding of the creative process and knowledge of technical requirements for traditional, social, digital, motion and UX media.
- A propensity to learn new concepts and apply to projects.
- Clear ability to work autonomously and shape thought out decisions.
- Agile thinker, team-oriented and solution-focused.
- Track record of managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or design/arts, related field, required