Content StrategistApply Now
Title: SMB Content Strategist
Duration: 6 months with possibility for extension
SMB Content Strategist
- Lead the creation of valuable, compelling digital content to attract SMBs and drive measurable action.
- Apply deep understanding of our audience insights and ensure key insights are reflected in all deliverables.
- Ensure messaging aligns with our key product value props, resonates with an SMB audience and achieves business objectives.
- Measure KPIs/ business metrics regularly to evaluate content effectiveness and make recommendations to improve/ optimize.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communication, English or related degree required
- 5-8 years experience in content marketing
- Experience in writing for different digital media, particularly web and social media advertising.
- Deep understanding of channel best practices, including, SEM, SEO, email, display, YouTube, web and social media
- Deep understanding of content, UX, and how they support business and brand strategy.
- Fluency in understanding and leveraging analytics to inform content strategy and performance measurement.
- Understanding of digital advertising industry/ experience running digital advertising
- Experience building content for SMBs
- Experience in a large, matrixed organization working with multiple departments and stakeholders