Collections SpecialistApply Now
Title: Collections Specialist
Company Description: Leading beverage brand
Location: Denver CO /hybrid
Salary Range: 25-30hr
*Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
This position is responsible for credit and collections activities. You will assist in Accounts Receivable (A/R) and customer reconciliations. As a Collection Specialist you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding the established individual goals, and contributing to team and department goals and objectives. You will regularly work with the sales team within the business units of the Company and the rest of the corporate shared services department.
– Monitor A/R aging and customer accounts to minimize past due accounts.
– Perform Customer credit analysis as needed.
– Maintain internal and external customer relationships.
– Initiate collection calls, emails, faxes and letters.
– Perform Customer revenue and A/R trend analysis.
– Assist in bank reporting and compliance as it relates to A/R.
– Willingness to cross train with all other corporate finance functions.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and five years Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collections experience
– Seasoned collections experience required –
Disputes management or data analysis experience a plus
– Accounting process and controls knowledge
– Comprehension of written instructions (including policy and procedure manuals), correspondence and financial documents
– Ability to write and organize formal correspondences
– Confidence with Excel spreadsheets, especially formulas and formatting