Business Systems AnalystApply Now
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Company Description: Global E-Commerce Brand
Location: Vernon, California (On-Site)
Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
- Define, and analyze existing processes to deliver business requirements and improvements across entire project and product life cycles, while making recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements
- Elicit and document requirements from various levels of business users by determining operational objectives, goals, and constraints. Own the area’s requirements and maintaining a strong relationship with business stakeholders; become an SME for the technology area
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications to stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Work with technical development teams (onshore and offshore, in-house and 3rd party), program managers, and business stakeholders to scope, estimate level of effort and manage development
- Ensure all technical requirements are clearly defined to ensure the system is fit to deliver business value, is performant and resilient
- Support the development team in analyzing changes to data contracts and schemas.
- Ability to translate technical issues in simple terms to business users – Some understanding of programming techniques and infrastructure, along with knowledge of the full software development and project management lifecycle
- Manage how system changes are deployed and responsible for supporting and training users on different systems/applications
- Monitor adoption and efficacy of new systems, process, and tools to identify areas of opportunity; recommends mitigation actions and process improvements
- Ability to create Test Cases and scenarios as well as facilitate UAT sessions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 4 years in a System Analyst role with focus on Information Technology and Supply Chain Management.
- 4+ years of technology experience working with warehouse management systems (preferred HighJump and/or Manhattan Associates).
- Knowledge of automation of warehouses – Sorters, put to light, WCS integrations. With emphasis in integrations with host systems, shipping tools, parcel carriers.
- Knowledge of retail and/or ecommerce operations, specifically in the areas of ERP, and WMS
- Experience with using SQL
- Experience leveraging prototyping, modeling, and process flow tools
- Experience defining workflows and processes in a fast-paced, Agile, distributed model
- Excellent communication; documentation skills
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, etc.) is a plus