Business Systems AnalystApply Now
Title: Business Systems Analyst (WMS)
Location: On-site- Vernon, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary (or hourly rate) is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
- Define, and analyze existing processes to deliver business requirements and improvements across entire project and product life cycles, while making recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements
- Elicit and document requirements from various levels of business users by determining operational objectives, goals, and constraints.
- Own the area’s requirements and maintaining a strong relationship with business stakeholders; become an SME for the technology area
- Support the development team in analyzing changes to data contracts and schemas.
- Translate technical issues in simple terms to business users – Some understanding of programming techniques and infrastructure, along with knowledge of the full software development and project management lifecycle
- Monitor adoption and efficacy of new systems, process, and tools to identify areas of opportunity; recommends mitigation actions and process improvements
- Ability to create Test Cases and scenarios as well as facilitate UAT sessions
- Experience in a System Analyst role with focus on Information Technology and Supply Chain Management.
- Experience working with warehouse management systems (preferred HighJump and/or Manhattan Associates).
- Knowledge of automation of warehouses – Sorters, put to light, WCS integrations. With emphasis in integrations with host systems, shipping tools, parcel carriers.
- Knowledge of retail and/or ecommerce operations, specifically in the areas of ERP, and WMS
- Experience with using SQL